Lorna Consoli; (760) 402-3935
eScrip will soon work with merchant partners to contribute to Burbank Youth Vocal Arts Association on behalf of the Burbank High School Choir program each time you shop – at no cost to you!
- Using a simple online process, you register one or more of your existing grocery, debit and credit cards for use in the eScrip program.
- Cards that you can register are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, Von’s Club and your ATM card.
- During registration, designate Burbank Youth Vocal Arts Foundation as your chosen group. Our group number is TBD.
- That’s it! You will then be able to use your registered card for normal shopping at participating merchants, and the merchants will make contributions to Burbank Youth Vocal Arts Association based on the items you purchase.
- Your purchases are tracked and available to you online, allowing you to see exactly how much you have helped support the Burbank High School Choir Program.
Here’s how you will be able to sign up – STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY OF THIS PROGRAM:
- Go to www.escrip.com.
- Click on “sign-up.”
- Follow the instructions to register your grocery rewards cards and your existing credit/debit cards to benefit Burbank High School Choir Program.
Our group number is TBD.