Cynthia Wagner; (818) 800-9084
eScrip works with merchant partners to contribute to Burbank High School’s Vocal Music Association each time you shop – at no cost to you!
- Using a simple online process, you register one or more of your existing grocery, debit and credit cards for use in the eScrip program.
- Cards that you can register are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, Von’s Club and your ATM card.
- During registration, designate Burbank High School’s Vocal Music Association as your chosen group. Our group number is 137884027.
- That’s it! Now use your registered card for normal shopping at participating merchants, and the merchants will make contributions to Burbank High School’s VMA based on the items you purchase.
- Your purchases are tracked and available to you online, allowing you to see exactly how much you have helped support the BHS VMA.
Here’s how to sign up:
- Go to www.escrip.com.
- Click on “sign-up.”
- Follow the instructions to register your grocery rewards cards and your existing credit/debit cards to benefit Burbank High School’s Vocal Music Association.
Our group number is 137884027.