STAY TUNED FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM!
If you shop at Ralphs, you will be able to support the Burbank High School Choir Program. Soon you will be able to set up BYVAF as your Ralphs Community Contribution organization. Once you’ve signed up, Ralphs will donate 1% of each purchase you make to the BYVAF on behalf of the Burbank High School Choir program.
Your membership in the Ralphs Community Contribution program expires each year on August 31, so if you participated in the program last year, you will need to submit a new application after August 31 for the VMA to continue to benefit from your purchases.
Sign up is free and easy – here’s how you do it:
1. Go to www.Ralphs.com. The Ralphs page will open in its own browser window, so you can follow along with these instructions. In the upper right section of the page, click Sign In if you already have a Ralphs account or Create An Account if you don’t. To create a new account, you have to provide an email address, a password and basic contact information.
2. Once you have created your account and are logged in, click My Ralphs in the upper right section of the page below the welcome message. On the My Ralphs page in the far left column, click Community Contribution.
3. Near the bottom of the page, click the reddish box labeled Enroll.
4. Enter the BYVAF organization number – TBD – and click Search.
5. Click in the little circle to select TBD (Burbank Youth Vocal Arts Foundation).
6. Click Save Changes and you’re done!
7. The next time you shop at Ralphs, look at the very bottom of your receipt and you should see us listed – TBD. (It takes several days for the process to complete, so you may not see this message right away.)